Wednesday, April 4, 2007

An Angel's Kiss for You!

You are my friend, my pal, my chum,
You're my sunshine when I'm glum.

The rain may fall, and I might too,
But I know you'll catch me when I do.
You're my shoulder to cry on,
And someone I can always really on.

So to you I have to say,
That our friendship will always stay.
If I could have just one wish,
I'd grant you an angel's kiss.
And maybe then, you'd really see,
Just how much you mean to me.
No matter what, I'll love you too,
And if I die before you do...
I'll go to heaven and wait for you.
I'll give the angels back their wings,
And risk the loss of everything.
Just to prove
Our friendship is true,
I'm thankful to have a friend like you!
Send this to all you know,
And your love will most certainly show.
A gift given is one that's received,
This is a lesson that is almost never conceived.
So of all the friends you've met,
Let them know you won't forget.
Even when we're old and gray,
In my heart you'll always stay!



You'll get the two things above plus some friendly conversation from your crush. Your crush will ask you out! Your crush will make out with you! You'll get anything you want!!!!!!

No comments: